We are excited for our KSD Fall activities season, and we are ready to host Bulldog fans as we open the newly renovated Bulldog Stadium. We are still working on the finishing touches, but we are looking forward to welcoming attendees on Friday, August 30. Kick-off time against the Harrisonville Wildcats is at 7:00 p.m. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Admission prices are as follows: adults are $5.00, students in grades K-8 are $3.00 and senior citizens are free. Grades 9-12 are free with a student ID. We have a couple of changes and reminders listed below to help make your first game a fun experience for you and the family.
Friday Night Football Reminders:
- Concessions will only be available in the field house (New Gym). Visitor side concessions will be provided.
- The South Campus drive from the high school to the junior high school will be closed beginning at 4 p.m. for Friday night football games.
- The hill (Grassy Areas) will no longer be open to spectators during home football games.
- Stadium seating can now be reserved for the varsity football season for $100 a seat. The price includes admission to all home varsity football games except the playoffs.
- Students in 5th grade and lower will need to be accompanied by an adult when entering the stadium.
- Reserved parking for all home varsity football games is available for the season for $50.00. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the stadium.
If you are unable to attend the game, we invite you to watch and listen to our own Kearney Bulldog Broadcasting students as they broadcast the game on ESPN 3. Find out how to access this broadcast here.
If you have any questions, please call the activities office at 628-DOGS.
We want to thank the community for their support, and we look forward to a great season!